hpool Index du Forum

hpool
Repêchage de joueurs de la LNH

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Last Airbender 2 Full Movie In Hindi On Dailymotion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hpool Index du Forum -> hpool -> hpool
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
orazkaan

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 02:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Last Airbender 2 Full Movie In Hindi On Dailymotion Répondre en citant

The Last Airbender 2 Full Movie In Hindi On Dailymotion > urlin.us/1l2j0

The Last Airbender 2 Full Movie In Hindi On Dailymotion, doraemon full episode in hindi 2013

d80797dd21
I HATE THIS MOVIE!!! says: January 29, 2016 at 3:53 pm This movie disgraces the avatar!! They are pronouncing half the names wrong and totally messed up Zuko and Iroh! Bending shouldnt look like it does in this movie! It shouldnt take that much effort just to make a tiny gust of wind, move a rock, move water, or mess around with fire&just to name a few more mistakes, water tibe clothes are blue, Zuko is white with a big red scar, Iroh has white hair and is short and fat, it is a flying lemur not a flying lemur bat, Aangs tattoos are BLUE, just by going into the avatar state does not mean you enter the spirit world, avatar Rokus dragon CAN NOT talk, Katara (after the ADULT earth bender got taken away) was the one that got thrown in the COMPLETELY METAL PRISON not all of them, Sokka hair is always in a very tiny and short pony tail, Sokka is not that old, AND APPA DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT!!! The only part I think they got right was the fire nation ships&I got all of that from watching the first half of the movie&I am so happy that Toph wasnt in this movie&they would have ruined her too&This was the worst movie in the history of movies!! They did a better job on the Percy Jackson and Eragon movies (even though both were AWFUL and NOT at all like the books)&. . Watch Latest Movies Online Free HomeHindi Released In 2016Released In 2015Released In 2014 Back Hollywood Released In 2016Released In 2015Released In 2014 Back Dubbed Hollywood Movies Dubbed in HindiHollywood Movies Dubbed in TamilHollywood Movies Dubbed in TeluguHindi Movies Dubbed In TeluguHindi Movies Dubbed In TamilTamil Movies Dubbed in HindiTelugu Movies Dubbed in Hindi Back TeluguTamilMalayalamOthers PanjabiKannadaBengaliGujaratiKashmiriKonkaniNepaliOriyaRajasthani Back Upcoming Movies . This movie is disgrace to a fantastic anime and destroyed a great dialogue. But the fact that they took it from the most amazing TV show of all time makes it so much worse. . The names the actors everything about this movie is major BS I mean it. tt says: April 10, 2015 at 5:23 pm Boring and the earth persion did not make any sence ifu r going to make a part 2 make so sence ot of it Your rating: none Rating: 0 - 0 votes Reply . Thali Pierce says: February 2, 2014 at 2:08 am This film was a raging disappointment.

as we're not affiliated with them. Gustaf Karlsson says: October 30, 2013 at 1:25 pm well ive seen the whole series and legend of korra so far. What a shit movie, i mean really, id rather go back to work and help clean peoples disgusting shitbowls they call a mouth and teeth, it sucks being a dentist, ill just leave it as that. Your rating: none Rating: 0 - 0 votes Reply Anonymous says: September 1, 2015 at 6:19 pm Did you even watch the series? Your rating: none Rating: 0 - 0 votes Reply Anonymous says: September 27, 2015 at 6:10 am Nice Your rating: none Rating: 0 - 0 votes Reply . It is a insult to the tv series that was made flawlessly. Aanmelden * Uploaden Een video uploaden . Maxwell says: June 5, 2015 at 6:02 am F&K YOU M NIGHT SHYMALAN Your rating: none Rating: 0 - 0 votes Reply .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 02:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hpool Index du Forum -> hpool -> hpool Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation